Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Remembering To Be Thankful


We, or rather speaking for myself, I get so caught up in the business of living everyday, trying to keep head above water, that I forget to stop and count my blessings. This Thanksgiving week is as good as time as ever to say how thankful I am.

I am thankful for waking up everyday

I am thankful for my health and know I should do better

I am thankful for my 83 year-old mother

I am thankful for my beautiful daughter

I am thankful for my siblings and extended family

I am thankful to have a job

I am thankful to be in my right mind.

I am blessed in so many ways, I am thankful for so many things

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Musique's Poetry said...

I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my uncle who raised me and my Godmother who helped rescue me from some serious issues in life. I am most of all thankful for God being the God of my life.